Summerfields Animal Hospital is open for business and continuing to care for your pets through the COVID crisis.
Clients are allowed to enter our building with the following restrictions:
- Please call from the parking lot on arrival to our hospital so that we may space clients out appropriately.
2. All clients entering our building are required to wear a mask.
3. Only 1 client is allowed to accompany the pet appointment into the building. If you have children <15 years old, they may come into the building.
4. Clients will be screened for any symptoms of COVID-19 and asked about recent travel history.
5. We continue to provide a thorough cleaning of surfaces with antiviral applications following each client.
6. We will direct clients to follow appropriate social distancing recommendations.
7. For clients not wearing face masks, we will ask that you wait in your car while we happily see your pet in the hospital. We will call you with questions and updates as we proceed through the examination.