Keeping your pet healthy is important to us.
We offer a wide variety of affordable veterinary services including medical, diagnostic, surgical, and preventive health care needs for your pet so they live a longer, healthier, happier life.
Veterinary services we offer include:
- Routine Preventive Care and Vaccinations
- Reproductive Services
- Complete In-House Laboratory
- In-House Pharmacy
- Emergency Care and Supervision
- Extended Evening Hours
- Intensive Care Unit
- Computerized Radiology and Digital Enhanced X – ray
- General Surgery and Laser Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Endoscopy – upper and lower GI and Bronchoscopy
- Ultrasound Diagnostics – including Echocardiography
- Orthopedic and Neurosurgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Glaucoma Screening
- Blood Pressure monitoring and Pulse Oximetry
- ECG (Electrocardiogram of heart)
- Pain Management
- Therapeutic Laser Treatments
- Cancer Treatment (Chemotherapy)
- Dentistry and Digital Dental X – ray
- Second Opinion Consultation
- Specialized Programs for Senior Patients
- Prescription Diets and Nutritional Consults
(Science Diet, Purina CNM and Royal Canin)
- Behavioral Consultations
One of the best things you can do for your pet is to keep him or her healthy. And one of the easiest and least expensive ways to do that is by bringing in your pet for regular exams and vaccinations.
A simple way you can help keep your pet healthy is by protecting him or her against parasites. Heartworms, fleas, ticks, and other internal and external parasites are much more than just pests; they can cause life-threatening conditions in your pet—and cause severe, potentially fatal, health problems for you and your family.
Imagine what your mouth would feel like if you never brushed your teeth or went to the dentist. For many dogs and cats, this is a painful reality